Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Sugar Monster

I have one. It lives in my tongue and it has direct access to my brain. It's been super vocal these last couple weeks and I've been giving in. One day it was a couple York peppermint patties. The next maybe a couple more and a mini piece of chocolate and so on. 3 Dr. Peppers in the last few weeks as well. This from only having a teaspoon and a half of sugar in my tea in the mornings and that was it. Big spike!

This week I've not been sleeping well. I think this is no coincidence. I've also stopped making progress with my spot healing. And I have to be honest, I've been a bit more free with cheese than normal (as in, I've had some. I don't normally do any milk products unless they live in my chocolate and that's been the case for a long time now).

My sugar monster is poisoning me. Tomorrow I kick the sugar monster's ass. I gave myself this weekend because my bff was finally graduating and I knew there would be some sort of yumminess at her parent's house today. There was. I had ice cream. Tomorrow it begins!

Death to the sugar monster!

P.S. C told me I should start tagging my posts. I figured since I'm getting random page views anyway I may as well. So let the tagging begin.

P.P.S. C did not like The Paleo Solution. The science stuff was boring to her. She's reading The Primal Blueprint and seems to be enjoying it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment