Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today really sucked

It did. Here's why. I had a damn migraine. Just all of a sudden my brain was like "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I NEED SOME ROOM TO BRANCH OUT IN THIS SKULL!!!!!!!!!! BRAIN STEM, GTF OUT OF MY WAY YOU ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Just for no reason. And my brain stem was all "oh man...not again! Lady, I thought you'd gotten this guy under control finally!"

Actually, I think it was my fault. Time for a flashback...

I had a date last night. Incidentally, I liked him and that's great because I don't generally like other people, but that's not the main point of this story. We met at a coffee shop. I thought about getting a chamomile tea but for some reason I said, nah, f that, get a hot chocolate! Not a small hot chocolate either lady, get the medium (which was really kinda big). So I did. And today my brain all freaks the flip out on me. Had to take my medicine, which I thankfully had not taken out of my purse. I'd thought about it just over the weekend, but decided against it. Bless my lazy self!

C suggested maybe it's due to the fires (biiiiiig fires) and that's stirring up my allergies. I think maybe it's a bit of both.

So on the up side, meds worked like almost magic (not fast enough...never fast enough). On the downside, freakin exhausted. On another upside, I came home and had to cook so that I have something for lunch tomorrow. I made some killer pork chops. Only know this because even though I'm not the slightest bit hungry due to the brain freak out, I poked one of them (to check the doneness-I'm a professional! Ok, not really, but the lady from Secrets of a Restaurant Chef said you should poke your meat to check for doneness. SHE is a professional so who am I to argue?). You can't just wipe yummy pork chop goodness onto a dish rag. So I tasted. YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMY! I'm so excited I get to eat that tomorrow!

Right now though, I'm super tired and sore and I don't know why I'm writing this instead of already being in bed. I think I'll fix that right now. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment