Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yay! Day 21

21 days! Can you even believe it? I feel so much better than yesterday. Next time I cheat and decide to have a hot chocolate, it will be made with almond milk. And it will be a small.

Even though I had that stupid migraine setback thing yesterday, I think I'm still making progress. My little control spot guy hasn't really changed too much, but he's still slowly but surely healing. The rest of my spots are either gone or nearly so. And normally the day after a migraine I'm super pooped and cranky and all together not all that great to be around. Today though, you'd never know what happened to me yesterday.

I even got my walk around the park in. Felt strong enough to do two laps, but ended up deciding against it. I'm glad I did, because my back started complaining just as I got to the gate around my building. Still, I did maybe like a lap and a half, so we're moving forward and that's all I can ask really.

That is all. Bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment